Monday, April 25, 2016

Pieces of Eight #1

As I mentioned in my previous post, Pieces of Eight #1 is finished!

For those who don't know, Pieces of Eight is a passion project of mine. It's a time-traveling pirate adventure that I wrote about 5 or 6 years ago. Last year at Free Comic Book Day I released a "preview edition" that was essentially the first half of issue #1 in black and white and in a smaller format.

This year I'm very excited to offer Pieces of Eight #1 in its entirety! On May 7 (FCBD 2016), I'll be at Cosmic Comix & Toys in Catonsville, MD doing free sketches as usual, but this time I'll have Pieces of Eight #1 for sale (along with some other comics and artwork)! 

For $5, you'll get 28 bagged-and-boarded pages of story in full color! I'm super-psyched to have completed this first chapter and it's only going to get better from here! Stay tuned for more updates on future installments!

Here's a look at the cover for Pieces of Eight #1:
©2016 Tim Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment